Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fajita Casserole









Chillin in the crib I was thinking about tacos. I was hungry because the day was crazy. I didn’t want to make traditional tacos. So I made a fajita casserole. I made the casserole so I didn’t have to eat it like a taco. I used the basics for making fajitas.  Pulled chicken, green peppers, flower tortias, chicken soup, chicken stock, taco seasoning mix, seasoning salt and black pepper. I started early at about 5 o’clock and I put the pulled chicken in the slow cooker. Then I later that night I made the rest of the food. It was fairly easy. The fajita bread I just cut up into little squares and placed in a baking pan then I put the chicken in a pan with the green peppers and chicken broth and chicken stock. I let that cook for a couple min. then I got the chicken peppers and broth into the baking pan over top the fajita bread and I sprinkled cheese all over the food and I let it bake for about 20 min and out came a fajita casserole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment