Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fun Pops




I have this crazy Idea to make a freeze pop. I think the idea is great but my cousin said, it can’t be done. I wanted to make a freeze pop out of candy. So my first thoughts were, “what candy should I use?” I thought long and hard about chocolate favorites like Reese Cups, Snickers, M&M’s. Then I also thought about Skittles, Blow Pops and Sweet Tarts. So now I must see if it is possible to make them into a freeze pop. I get these ice trays from Path-mark (Food Market) their long and they are made for freeze pops.  First I get all the candy and instead of crushing them up I put them into the individual cups in the tray. So the Reese Cups and Snickers are on a freeze pop and the M&M’s and Sweet Tarts are on a freeze pop. The last few were made with the Skittles and Blow Pops. Also the Blow Pops I toke off the stick before putting them into the trays. I pored water on all the candy and I put them into the freezer. I went and worked on some homework and when I returned I had freeze pops but they didn’t look as good as I expected. Of course I tried them anyway and they were so good. The only one I had a problem with was the Blow Pops I forgot they had gum in the middle. So it didn’t turn out to good it takes a long time to finish.   

No comments:

Post a Comment