Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do Pro Athletes Cook?

I wanted to know if other athletes have the same feelings about cooking as I do. So I choose to conduct an interview. I wanted to keep the interview short and sweet, so I chose broad but simple questions that would give me a since or feel for what Pro Athletes like to cook. The person I choose to interview was Jahri Evans. He is a very cool guy that plays for the New Orleans Saints Football Team. He is a veteran in the League (NFL) and has made 4 straight Pro Bowl Games. He is a good friend that enjoys cooking from time to time like me.


Why do you cook?
I cook because I can make my food to my liking.

Do you have a Favorite dish to make?
Favorite dish is any thing that I can season and throw on grill.

In a cook-off what dish would you present?
In a cook-off I would present BBQ.

Do you have a secret dish/sauce, if so what is it?
I have a secret BBQ sauce.

How often do you cook meals at  home?
I cook a few times a month.

What type of stove do you have in your kitchen?
I have an electric stove top and a Primo grill/smoker.

Where do you get most of your recipes?
I just use spices that I like on certain foods.

Do you own an outdoor grill?
I own a ceramic grill and use natural wood/charcoal.

What's your favorite food to eat?
My favorite food to eat, I would have to say Lasagna.

After conducting the interview I realize that Jahri loves to grill better than cook on the stove. Now the only thing left is to challenge him to a grill off and see who makes the best tasting food. Jahri also has his own website that you can visit and find out some of the more entertaining things he does. The website is  http://www.jahrievans.com/ 


1 comment:

  1. I have always wondered how much pro athletes eat and what they eat. haha. Being that he is a big football player, I'm sure he has a good diet.
    By the way, I love your background. haha. Now I want a buger, thank you.

    ReplyDelete