Translate

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Decision


The Decision is known right now for the LeBron James decision that toke him to Miami to play basketball. Now we have to make our own decision that might not have been as big as the LeBron Decision, but to us it was a big one. A few friends and I have to decide on what we are going to eat while we are watching the NBA playoff games. This year we have a tough decision because typically wings and pizza is the only thing on the menu. This year we want to change it up, but don’t really know what to make.  We are brainstorming over a few sidecar that has given me some ideas. I came up with catfish nuggets, salad and some mixed drinks. They are arguing for shrimp wrapped in bacon, broccoli and rice casserole. This is the first time we are going to watch a game without wings and pizza. It’s funny to think that as many basketball games that we have watched we’ve always ate the same thing. The Decision was finally made all of the above we are going to cook.  I was in charge of making the Catfish Nuggets. They were very easy to make, I simply seasoned them (Lawry’s seasoning salt, garlic powder, lite salt and pepper) and placed them in beaten eggs, then placed them in cornmeal. I put the Catfish in the frying pan and let it cook until it was brown. While the catfish is cooking I will use the salad from a bag and put some dressing on it. The food taste so good. The shrimp wrapped in bacon my friend made it, but it came out really good. The Broccoli and rice casserole wasn’t my idea but it was ok. I would prefer finger food.       







No comments:

Post a Comment