Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

How to make Angel Hair Pasta


My little cousins came to visit me and I wanted to cook something easy and quick for them. They said that I couldn’t cook lol, so I had to show them a little something different. I made Angel Hair Pasta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capellini ) with chicken and veggies. The dish takes about 25 min. to cook and for my first time making it I loved it and they did as well. To make this dish you should have: chicken breast, chicken broth, frozen broccoli, carrots, and angel hair pasta, olive oil and garlic will be the only seasoning that’s needed. First, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the cut up chicken breast. Stir and let simmer for about 5min. take the chicken out and place it on a paper towel. Begin heating the water for the pasta. In the pan add the carrots and let them cook for 4 min. Then add the broccoli and garlic and let cook for about two more min. let the pasta boil and add the chicken broth and add a little Parmesan cheese. Now add the chicken to the pan and let it simmer for abut 4min. Drain the noodles and the dish is ready. I like mine mixed together but some people like the veggies and chicken placed on the top.

1 comment:

  1. I love this dish. haha. I have to try making it one day.

    ReplyDelete