Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bacon Egg and Cheese-Cheese burger


So today I was hungry and I wanted breakfast but I also had the taste for a burger. So I had a bright idea to make a breakfast burger. I know this may seem weird but I had to have it. I had a craving for an bacon egg and cheese sandwich. That was the breakfast meal I had in mind. So the burger would be a bacon egg and cheese, cheeseburger. I know it sounds crazy, right? So now I am thinking, I like my eggs scrambled but I don’t want to put scrambled eggs on the burger just didn’t seem right. So I made the eggs fried and baked the bacon. Before I get into the burger too much let me tell you what kind of food I bought. I like the Shop-Rite brand burgers and the maple bacon made by Oscars-Meyer. I got a sesame seed bun from shop-rite as well. The burger I let cook in a pan. I know most people use the George Foreman grill but I like the pan and I put syrup in it. It gives the burger a sweet taste.  I put the bacon in the oven first because that will take the longest. Then I make the eggs while the burger is frying, the eggs don’t take long. When everything is just about done I put the bun in the oven for about 1 min and then I put the burger on the bun along with the fried egg and the bacon. I add a slice of cheese as well. I place a little lettuce in there to make it a deluxe burger. The results were amazing the burger I had was so good. I know this is a weird combination but try it before you knock it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment